September 18 (Sun) - 23 (Fri), 2022
Busan, Republic of Korea
Transportation: From Incheon to Busan
Please click on your way to get to the Venue
By airport limousine bus
Purchase limousine bus tickets, and get information at the bus ticketing office: Exit 4, 9 (Indoors), Exits 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13 and 9C (Outdoors)
|Bus stop||Bus||Travel Time||First
|6A,12B||Limousine Standard (6014,6003)||30min||05:35||22:46||5~10mins.||KRW
(approx. USD 3.14)
By Train AREX(Airport Express)
AREX(Airport Express) station is located on B1 of the Transport center
|Departure||Airport Railroad station → B1 or 2nd floor of Transport Center → 3rd floor of Passenger Terminal → Airline Check-in Counter|
|Arrival||1st floor of Passenger Terminal → B1 floor of Passenger Terminal → Transport Center → Airport Railroad Station|
Domestic airlines from Gimpo Domestic Airport to Gimhae (Busan) Domestic Airport
|Air Busan||55min||06:50||20:00||60mins.||KRW 67,400
(approx. USD 60)
|Korean Air||55min||07:00||20:30||60mins.||KRW 71,900
(approx. USD 64)
• KTX (Korea Train Express) is a high speed rail express train that connects Incheon Airport to Seoul, Daejeon, Daegu, Busan, Mokpo, Yeosu, and other cities
• For route information, reservations, and confirmations, please visit the Korail homepage.
Seoul to Busan Train Journey Information
|Direct||Trains per day||Train companies|
|Train fares||Average duration||Shortest duration|
|(KRW)59,800||3h 31m||2h 15m|
By direct bus to Busan
• Purchase limousine bus tickets, and get information at the bus ticketing office.
• Take a limousine bus at bus stop 10C
• For more information on buses, please contact operators of individual bus routes
• For complaints about buses, please contact individual bus operators or city or provincial government customer service centers.
• Passengers can purchase or recharge transportation cards at convenience stores located in the passenger terminal.